Founded in 1990, MGMC
is a non-profit organization. Our mission is to promote earth
science through educational articles, classes, field trips, shows, and
workshops. Contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 209-966-4367
- U.S. Mail: MGMC, P.O. Box 753, Mariposa, CA 95338
- General Meeting (Public Welcome) - Monthly, 2nd Sunday, 4:30 P.M., Mariposa Fairgrounds, Gem and Mineral Exhibition Building, Highway 49 South, approximately 1.8 miles south of town.
- Board Meeting (Members Only) - Monthly, last Monday, 3:00 P.M. MGMC Quarry
- Yearly - $15.00 Singles; $30.00 Couples; $35.00 Families
- Located downtown Mariposa, 4994 7th Street, Phone: 209-966-4367, Open: Monday through Saturday, 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., staffed by volunteers. Must see sales items include: collector specimens of rocks, minerals, fossils; handmade jewelry; soap stone carvings; belt buckles; pendants; variety of silversmith collectibles; handmade dichroic glass.
Website Design Link